Home: Belleville, IL
Occupation: Hotel manager
How many days a year do you fish? 50
Favorite piece of gear? Senko, it's the best bass bait ever.
Gear you splurged on?
Most memorable outing in Illinois? I once caught a 6-pound bass out of a strip pit.
What got you interested in fishing? Dad
How long have you been fishing? All my life.
Favorite species to fish for? Smallmouth bass, they are toughest fighters.
Favorite places to fish in Illinois? Carlyle spillway, Baldwin Lake, strip pits.
MORE FISHING PROFILES
Submit your Featured Angler profile here.
- Clay Unes, Peoria, IL
- Brad Sparks, Peoria, IL
- Chris Stickhost, Glasford, IL
- Bryan Dent, Belleville, IL
- Don McKinsey, Pontiac, IL
- Nathen P. Barto, Hillsboro, IL
- Judd McCullum, Macomb, IL
- Dan Palmer, Machesney Park, IL
- Leo Grigsby, East Peoria, IL
- Jim Dillow, Virginia, IL
- Joe Beeney, Creve Coeur, IL
- Robert Scott, Pekin, IL